Conducted July 17th 2013
1. What was the first Ryan Nicholson film you saw?
1. What was the first Ryan Nicholson film you saw?
The first film of his that I saw was “Live Feed” when it came
out on DVD. I rented it from a local mom
& pop store. It was also the first DVD I bought.
2. People that have never met Ryan think that he is this dark
foreboding person because his films are so over the top, have you ever met
Ryan? if so what do you think of him as a person?
I haven’t met him face to face ( I am tomorrow though
). I’ve only spoken to him online. He was a big support during a rough time in
my life. He’s a great dude & genuine
person. I consider him a good friend
even though we are just now “meeting” outside on the ‘net.
3. Most of Ryan's films are effects driven, out of all of
his films to date which one do you think has the best story?
"Star Vehicle" / "Bleading Lady"
4. Do you have any favorite characters/character from Ryan's
films that stand out more than others?
Steve from "GB". He’s
such a douchebag but you can't help but like him.
5. When you watch a Plotdigger production who's the first
person that comes to mind as far as influences that you think Ryan may have?
70 & 80’s horror. Sleazy goodness. Splatteriffic practical effects.
6. Gutterballs & Live Feed seem to be the favorites
among Plotdigger fans, why do you think this is?
I believe it is because they are the 2 most people have
seen. They’re more widely distributed
then the others ( so far ).
7. I know horror fans are generally against remakes, and for
good reason, but if you had a million bucks, and wanted Ryan to have full
control as a writer and director, which movie would you want to see be remade?
Plotdigger style!
“Intruder”. I think he could take it, in all it's greatness, & make it even better, gorier, nastier.
8. If you could choose one of Ryan's films that you think
would be his personal favorite, which would it be?
“Hanger”
9. Lets say Ryan asked you if you wanted to die in one of
his films, how would you want to go out?
Decapitation
10. Multiple Choice question: at one point Ryan ran his own
A: Theatre, B: Hotgdog Stand, C: Video Store
C.